The Endowment Fund focuses only on projects for youth and families within our local community. Operating costs are held to an absolute minimum. WRFC board members do not accept any form of compensation for their services. These services include, but are not limited to, legal, accounting, financial, and marketing consultation.
Ongoing projects include;
- Annual contributions to the Woodbury High School Robotics Team
- Annually awarding scholarships to local youth pursuing careers in some form of humanitarian service
- Rotary Youth Leadership Academy (RYLA), a three day youth leadership camp
- Ongoing financial support of the Miracle League
- Financial contribution to the Woodbury branch of the YMCA