The Woodbury Rotary Club takes immense pride in the major community service projects it has completed.
A few examples include;
- Raised over $235,000 for the construction and installation of a Miracle Field in the Bielenberg Sports Complex area
- This multi-functional ball field is dedicated solely for use by children with disabilities. It is surrounded by standard ball fields adding to a feeling of "fitting in" with other children
- When many of the construction firms were unable to meet their financial and material contribution commitments the Woodbury Rotary Club accepted the challenge to raise the funds required to complete the field. They persevered for 5 years and practically doubled their financial commitment
- Operation of the field is managed by the City of Woodbury.
- Conducted fundraisers to financially support the East Metro Miracle League
- Contributed over $38,000 to Canvas Health in support of their local Homeless Youth program
- Built an 84 foot fishing pier on Powers Lake in conjunction with the Minnesota DNR and City of Woodbury.
- Instrumental in acquiring $20,000 to fund robotics projects in high schools
- Presented every elementary school in the district with a set of books of the district’s selection for
- Books for Education until the program was discontinued
- Placed signs at every school parking lot for Buckle Up for Safety
- Contributed $5000 to The First Tee golf program for kids which is operated by Eagle Valley, Woodbury’s public golf course.